Monday, August 29, 2011

What happens in MMQ's Le Cabaret?

The past couple of weeks have been very busy for me. Currently I am the Public Relations Manager of MMQ Theatre and Events Group. This year, we are putting up a show called, LE CABARET 5. Just to give you a background, I have been part of MMQ since I was a sophomore in college. I started as a Production assistant then later on promoted to Stage Manager and finally became a Director. So, what happens in CABARET?
 

These are the highlights of our Le Circque Du Cabaret last year at Sofitel.  The show is well attended by Expats, Filipinos and several ambassadors including US Ambassador, Harry Thomas. As one of the Event Managers of MMQ's Cabaret, I can say that the show has evolved throughout the years, bringing in new performers and powerful production numbers.
This year's Le Cabaret takes its inspiration from Street style Burlesque performance! 
Its like sequins and feathers meets hip hop! 
 
Le Cabaret 5 on September 17, 2011 at the Sofitel Philippine Plaza

Tickets are still available! Call (63 915) 722-2292 or email: mmqtheatre@gmail.com!




No comments:

Post a Comment