Thursday, September 1, 2011

Grand Face Off



This is an old video, I think I have posted this a couple of times but since I am starting my blog. I would like to present it again for those who haven't watch it and for those who want to watch it again.


February 9, 2010. The date I won't forget for the rest of my life. This was the day I came face to face with the King of Talk, Boy Abunda.It was very surreal. I couldn't describe what I felt while having the entire interview with him. All those years of joining Extemporaneous and Oratorical competitions paid off. I would like to thank my classmates, our whole BC 142: Production design class for this wonderful collaboration. From pre-production until its showing. Also, I would like to thank Antonio Santos for giving us this one of a kind experience.






No comments:

Post a Comment